Want to use your creative mind and awesome graphic design skills for something impactful? Join our Communications team and gain experience interning in a fun, open environment, supporting the high-impact entrepreneurship movement!
Endeavor Indonesia is looking for someone with an awesome creative spirit, big imagination, and great attention to details to join the Communications team as a Graphic Design Intern.
You will be responsible for creating designs for our digital platforms, social media posts, promotional items, marketing collaterals, and other creative projects like event publicity and impact report.
Work with Communications team, creating designs for communication materials
- Understand communication/campaign objectives and the target audience
- Create creative concepts, translating from the objective and audience
- Do research or source from Endeavor network for content materials
- Develop communicative designs in different formats for various channels, adhering to company guidelines
- A fresh graduate OR currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program (S1) and have finished at least six semesters
- Able to complete at least 9 weeks internship period, working full time
- Expert in Adobe Creative: Photoshop and Illustrator
- Able to operate basic Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
- Highly initiative and eager to learn
- Strong logic and conceptual thinking
- Great attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and in a team
- Digital and social media-savvy (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter) – know the features and understand the nature
- Positive attitude
- Basic InDesign and video-editing skills
- Good copywriting skills
- Great command of both spoken and written English
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment
- Interested in high-impact entrepreneurship
Interested candidates can send their resume/CV, portfolio, and estimated starting date to:
To learn about our global network: www.endeavor.org
Other internship position as social media & communication intern, click here.