Interested in doing Communications and gaining experience working in a fun, open environment, supporting high-impact entrepreneurship?
It’s been five years Endeavor in Indonesia. We have now selected and supported 36 high-impact entrepreneurs (yay!), helping them scale up their businesses and multiply their impact. We are grateful but our dream is way bigger. We aim to help develop more role models and build vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem for Indonesia’s long-term economic growth.
This calls for a greater outreach – getting our stories out, doing better communications. And this means we could always use some support.
Right now, we are looking to fill a Communications Intern position with a min. 2-month commitment.
Manage Endeavor Indonesia’s social media accounts with direct report to Communications & Outreach Manager
- Do research for content materials
- Generate contents (pictures, videos, text-based images, etc.) based on monthly themes
- Schedule posts based on weekly calendar
- Adopt tactics to achieve goals
- Create social media reports
- A fresh graduate OR currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program (S1) and have finished six semesters
- Able to complete at least 9 weeks internship period, working full time
- Able to operate basic Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
- Great command of both spoken and written English
- Highly initiative
- Great attention to details
- Strong interest in Communications
- Social media-savvy (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter) – know the features and understand the nature
- Great writing and communication skills
- Eager to learn and comfortable meeting new people and being in a new environment
- Positive attitude
- Interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate an ambiguous environment
- Analytical skills and an interest in tackling problems
- Basic Photoshop and video-editing skills
- Interested in high-impact entrepreneurship
Interested candidates can send their resume/CV to:
To learn about our global network: www.endeavor.org
Other internship position as Graphic Designer, click here.